Sunday, November 13, 2011

MW's Scarf Storage

Heyyy Whirllers!

This is how I store my scarves!

Right at the back you can see my plain pashmina's, colour co-ordinated.


Infront of that you can see two baskets. That's where I keep my everyday hijabs. So instead of piling them up like the pashmina's at the back, I've got them in handy baskets that I can just grab out without ruining the rest of the hijabs. If I ruin the hijabs within that basket. Not a big deal can easily tidy up!


Underneath, I have my other scarves, my woolly ones, the thin ones to throw on over shoulders, etc and, I have some in containers to keep them compact, and again easy to grab out.


I've messed around with different ways of storing hijabs and this has definitely been the most ideal for me.
How do you store yours?

Lemme see how you guys do it!! Might be inspirational for me!! Make sure to comment and link your tag so I can see!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment