Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MW's goody/Eidi present from ALDO

Okay, as you can see on my lushlist, I wanted a pair of riding boots. I had my eye on the combined two tone riding boots by Zara!

When I went to the second Zara, which stocked them, they didn't look very nice in real life. They actually looked quite cheap and not at all near the price tag worth! Some of the boots had zips broken, already?! And, weren't even sold yet? Scratches all over them, made me realise they would get ruined quickly. Resulting in mum yelling at me! LOL - massive doubts!

Definitely not going to purchase nearly £100 worth of boots with scratches all over it? Left Zara and sat down outside, saw ALDO. Best friend KNEW I wanted to go in there as they saw ALDO at the same time as me! Lol!

Went in and saw a two tone pair of boots and these brown riding boots, asked for both in my size. The two tone was nice, but the brown ones were the ones I wanted and fell in love with! I HAD to get them, but were £120! A bit outside my budget, so compromised with the Sales Assistant and said if I buy the cleaner too, he'll take off 10% off each product! So, it came to £113 something in total! How awesome? :D



So, now these are my winter boots for the next two years, insha'Allah! (Mum won't let me buy new ones next year)

Also, my Eidi present from my Mum :)

What you guys got/getting for Eid?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment