Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MW's Purchase/Tip/Money-Saving

Hi Whirllers!

I purchased some long hijab pins off amazon recently! And they came through the post this morning! [Ordered on the 5th and delivered on the 8th - considering 5th was a Saturday, too. So, swift delivery.]



They're from the seller called: Daisy Craft Fabrics and the wheel is 75p. I purchased two at £1.50, with 99p for delivery for one wheel, but if you order more they do often give some sort of refund on delivery. So, my total came to £2.49!
Also they do other shapes, such as pearl circles, pear shapes, leaf shapes, etc, definitely worth a look at.

They're heart shaped long craft pins, but they'll be perfect for hijabs! They're 2 inches long, which is ideal and something I've been looking for! (I've included a photo of the pins next to a vaseline tin, to show the length - oh, and I had to colour co-ordinate the pins :p )

TOP TIP:
If I'm honest, they work out cheaper than most of these online hijab boutiques who sell four for the price of £2.25? I managed to purchase sixty for an extra 24p (and that includes p+p, not sure about p+p for online hijab boutiques)! So, in my eyes definitely a bargain!

What's been your most recent bargain?

xo

P.S. Sorry for the awful quality photo's. I did it on my mobile phone. Much quicker to upload. Especially, when I`m on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment