Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MW's NOTD: Glitter Emo/NYC Nail Polish Review

Whirllers :)
I was extremely bored this morning, purchased my first black nail polish, and decided to have some fun:


Check out my review for the elf nail polish here

NYC Nail Polish Review:
The NYC in a New York Colour Minute nail polish in 'Black Pearl' was a very nice colour to use for the first time using black, as it wasn`t a dark black, but a more softer black with grey sparkles. So, it was definitely approachable by a newbie for dark polish. Application was great and the nail polish DOES dry quickly! I was very impressed, considering the nail polish was only £1.79! The colour lasted a very long time, which was great! In fact, it lasted for 7 days, and probably more, if I didn`t remove it after those days!

What do you guys think of the combination?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment