Friday, November 11, 2011

MW's Photo Diary from Westfields

Whirllers!

Here are photos from when I went to Westfields since it opened...

So, this is Day 2 of opening. It was soooo packed. It was crazy. I literally took two photos on this day as I walked in, and walked back out within 20 minutes. Smh.


Our beloved F21 <3

 Then I went on a second visit:

On my train journey! I read a Jenny Colgan book, which I`ve actually finished and have done a book review here. And, cannot live without my halal jelly sweets. Nom, nom, nom!!

My outfit for the day, took a cheeky pic in the restroom lol.
Long sleeve t-shirt, navy blue blazer, navy blue and pink floral pleated maxi skirt, sandals, brown handbag, gold accessories and a navy blue hijab.

We ate at the Lotus Leaf. I would definitely recommend the rice dishes. It was much nicer than the noodles!

The place had a wicked gadget to let us know that our food was ready to pick up. It would flash and vibrate! How nifty??

 And, finally on my fourth visit (I didn`t take pics on my third visit), I met Joey Essex from TOWIE in the queue at Nando`s (where we didn`t actually end up eating at...) but, yeah, you can tell its him a mile off. Look at how tight his skinny jeans are lol:


The location of the shopping mall is handy as I travel to London Bridge and I can just jump on the Jubilee line and I`m there within 20 minutes, but I feel its too cramped and crowded...oh and the overdose of Asians. Smh!!

Have you guys checked out Westfields in Stratford City yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment