Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MW's LUSTLIST: Versace for H&M

My Beautiful Whirllers!

I`ve been meaning to do this post for a while, but I suppose this is good timing as the Versace for H&M campaign kicks off tomorrow! I would have loved to be back working in H&M right now. You get free tops from every campaign! I`ve got a couple from when I used to work there, and of course, technically, you get first dibs on products!!

These are the products that caught my eye:

£69.99

£79.99

£19.99

The clothes didn`t really appeal to me, to be honest...except the pink blazer in the mens section! That was hot!

Also, Donatella Versace, herself, will be at the Regents St, London store tomorrow to open the campaign! My nearest one will be holding some pieces, so I will probably avoid the hustle and bustle tomorrow.

What pieces caught your eye? And, will you be at your nearest H&M at 9am tomorrow?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment