Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HFW 2011 - Day 3: Break the Rules

Salam :)

Okay, this day was the most difficult for me, in fact I just made it now...I decided to break a few myths together:

- Print on print
This CAN work, as long as there is one print more subtle than the other. In my photos, you can see the floral print is more prominent.
- Black and brown
This is actually one of my favourite colour combinations, especially in the fall. Don`t believe this rule!! 
*just realised you can`t actually see the black t-shirt, the way I`m posed, but its there*
- Hijabi's shouldn`t wear skirts with boots
Why not? I like it, albeit I DO look shorter, but meh, I`m 5ft....can`t look MUCH shorter lol.



T-shirt - H&M
Skirt - Next
Cardigan - Zara
Hijab - H&M
Belt - River Island
Boots - ALDO
Bracelet - Miss Selfridge

(you can see the pic enlarged by clicking on it :) )

xo


P.S. Check out the other beautiful sisters outfits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment