Friday, November 11, 2011

MW's Playtime: EOTD

Hiiiiii Whirllers!

Okay, so I like to play around and experiment with make up for special occasions. I never wear eyeshadow on an everyday basis. So, when I do and it comes out nice, I have to take a photo of it lol!
So, I thought I`d share with you Whirllers! :)


Make up included:
Foundation: Christian Dior Forever in 030 Medium Beige 
Face Powder: Christian Dior Compact Powder in 300
Eyebrows: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown
Highlighter: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin [Naked Palette]
Eyeshadows:
Outer eyelid: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mildew
Middle eyelid: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog [Naked Palette]
Inner eyelid: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked [Naked Palette]
Mascara: L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black
Lips: Lancome Juicy Tube in 15 Candy
Cheeks: NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna
Sleek Contouring Kit in Light


I liked the look, to be honest, it went with my favourite khaki scarf. What do you guys think?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment