Saturday, September 22, 2012

MW's Bright Lights and City Lights OOTN

Whirlers, 

If you follow my blog, then you will know I went out for dinner with Lilmissrosh earlier this week, where Rosh was kind enough to take photos of my outfit to share with you:
(click photos to enlarge)



I wore black chinos, black shirt and an oversized tailored blazer in hot pink. By keeping the accessories muted, I was able to ensure the hot pink blazer stood out!

OVERSIZED BLAZERS
I am kind of in love with oversized blazers at the moment - I think that`s because its so simple to throw on over an outfit and it will just round it up - and still be on trend! Especially, as I went to dinner straight after work, so needed something office friendly, yet could pass as 'going out' afterwards. To keep it casual, I rolled up the sleeves and ensured my black shirt sleeves were poking out.

Shirt - H&M
Chinos - Zara
Blazer - Forever 21
Clutch - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Belt - Zara
Hijab - eBay

What do you think? Yay or nay for oversized blazers? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment