Saturday, September 15, 2012

MW's Bordeaux Booties OOTD

Whirlers,

Two of my recent purchases, which I am crazy about: 

- City Bag - Zara (£49.99)
- Burgundy Booties - New Look (£24.99)

I`m finding any opportunity to wear these:
(click on photos to enlarge)




Tunic - Next
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Hijab - eBay

Both are fab items to wear this fall. 

I paired these items with a black tunic, black jeans and a black hijab as I wanted all eyes to be drawn to my booties.

BURGUNDY
ANYTHING burgundy, whether it be your shoes, or your lips all the way to your socks, will be a big on-trend movement this season. I`m loving it this fall, simply because burgundy is one of my favourite colours and I already have a few burgundy items in my wardrobe! Although, there is no harm in stocking up on more burgundy items...

STRUCTURED BAGS
Move aside, slouchy hobo bags and make way for structured, rigid big handbags - YAY! I hate slouchy bags, I much prefer structured bags - so am totally loving this trend, too. This bag is GENIUS. It has SO many compartments and keeps everything organised. The interior is burgundy, too! 
TOTALLY LOVE.

What do you think? Yay or nay?

xo

P.S.  I`m on bloglovin`, so if you`re on that, follow me.
P.P.S. I`ve finally added my instagram photos onto the blog! Check them out on the right! So, the Whirlers that don`t have an iPhone/iPad/iPod - you won`t miss out, now! If you are on instagram, do follow me!
P.P.P.S. I`ve actually sat down and started my Pinterest boards, and I am BEYOND addicted! Make sure you check my Pinterest out and follow me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment