Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MW's Monthly Obsessions


PRINT HIJABS
CAN`T GET ENOUGH OF THEM.
I thought I`d be a very plain hijabi and would opt for plain hijabs, but I`m noticing that I`m drawing to the printed hijabs, whether it be floral, paisley or even polka dots!!


[H&M]

[Marc Jacobs]

[Mulberry]
MAKE UP
Loving it at the moment, especially:

And, at only £2.95 a puff, you can`t go wrong with that!
What I really like about these puffs is that, its got a matte effect, yet feels so smooth on the lips and smells DIVINE. Candy on a puff stick. Nom, nom, nom! They have SUCH cute names like, Fairy Cake, Angel Delight, Cotton Candy and Powder Puff.
TIP: Go to Boots and do the 3 for 2 offer at the moment! I didn`t buy the light nude one as I didn`t think it would look good with my skintone (3rd one from left)
HALAL SWEETS
As, I used to study in London, I would always be coming and going with easy access to halal sweets, however, now I`m finished and back in the village...I don`t have that great of an access. Which results in MAJOR cravings for halal sweets.
I went to a nearby town (25 mins drive away) and found HALAL JELLY SWEETS!!! I got a lil overexcited and bought TONS!! Mum wasn`t impressed, but my craving is being met!! So, totally obsessed with them at the moment.

Oh, I also tried my first halal marshmallow for the first time. Nom, nom, nom!!
LAURA MERCIER CREME SMOOTH FOUNDATION

This is literally amazing!! My skin looks FLAWLESS in photos. I would definitely recommend this foundation, although it does not beat my all time favourite DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear. That is BEYOND FLAWLESS and gives such a dewy look!

NB xo

No comments:

Post a Comment