Sunday, October 30, 2011

MW's Everyday Make-Up

Here is a snapshot of what I tend to grab if I feel like putting make up on. I also have different products which I use for when I want to make an effort, like foundation, better quality bronzer, lipglosses, and so forth.

As you can see I shove it all into a GlossyBox, so much easier to grab the box and sit infront of the mirror and then I can look at how my face wants to be done.

The stuff laid out is what I usually opt for on a more day to day basis...
- Olay tinted moisturiser in Medium [instead of foundation, which I save for when I need to make an effort]
- Applied with an Elf stipple brush
- With the same brush I apply my Elf pressed powder in caramel to give it a more matte effect on my nose area
- Curl my eyelashes with an eyelash curler from Claires Accessories lol
- I then do the inner line of my upper lash line, currently using a Neal Yard's Remedies eye liner in black. Its not very dark, which I prefer to give a more natural effect.
- I apply mascara with my favourite high street brand mascara, L'oreal Volume Million Lashes - AH-MAY-ZING mascara.
- With my Elf kabuki brush I apply Elf bronzer...in warm. As you can see from the picture, you can see which shade I use the most lol.
---
- Liquid liner I use is the L'oreal Super Carbon Gloss or something. Its REALLY good! But, I can`t usually be bothered to put it on. However if I were to, I would apply it to my upper lash line. If I really wanted my eyes to pop, I`d apply it to my lower lash line, too.


Stuff forgotten in picture, which do not sit in the box include my moisturing cream, I opt for Olay as its light enough to not cause break out and lip balm or lipglosses, which all reside in my handbags lol.

I try not to put on too much make up as my skin is dry and sensitive, so I like to let it breathe and stay hydrated. 

What`s your everyday make-up?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment