Friday, October 28, 2011

MW's Goodies from Shopping Trips

Okay, so the last month or so I`ve been working in the evenings so during the day I`ve been able to go shopping, etc...and here a few of the goodies I`ve purchased or been gifted recently. :)

- A plum coloured blazer from F21 - £24.75 (I think?)

A dusty pink waterfall satin formal kimono from F21 - £22.75 (I think)

This is what the print is close-up. I absolutely love paisley designs. <3

This is a mixture of goodies:
- A snake print scarf from F21 MEN - £9.00
- Teal/Navy/Purple Pashmina Scarves - 3 for £5 from an Indian guy who had a stall  in Brighton 
- Pearl long necklace and heart pendant with tassels necklace - both from Peacocks at £3, purchased one cheaper with Student Discount
- Aloe Vera Vaseline - Boots - £1.60, I think?
- MAC Select Cover up - £13 or something?

- Scarves from Tie Rack. Closing Down Sale. 3 for the price of 2. 
- Woolly/Harry Potter/Preppy Vibe scarf - £14.99 - purchased for £9
- Stripy/Paisley reversible scarf - £34.99 - purchased for £9
- grey/Mauve/Pink scarf - £19.99 - free!

- Tailor made salwar kameez's from Dhaka <3
- I have a couple more but I`ve taken them out of the packaging, I`ll show you a photo of one in a future post as I wore it to a wedding.

- Estee Lauder Purse Collection size perfumes.
- Jewellery from Bangladesh.

- My favourite bangles from goodies. I love the blue. Its so piercing. <3

- MAXI SKIRTS <3
- Maroon/Black print - River Island - £35.99 - purchased for £15
- Brown Zebra print - M&S - £39.90 - purchased for £5
- Black/White print - H&M - £17.99 - purchased for £7

So, these are my recent goodies :) Hope you enjoyed. :) 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment