Monday, October 15, 2012

MW`s Coral City Lights OOTD

Hello Whirlers :)

I`m a tourist at heart. I love exploring London, especially at night time when the view is amazing. I HAD to take photos and share with you! I went to More Place in London Bridge. I love coming here, its so beautiful. There are restaurants along the river, so you can have dinner with a spectacular view. 

Come rain or shine, I will always look for a photo opportunity:
(click on photo to enlarge)

modestfashionblog





Blazer: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M
Maxi Skirt: H&M
Hijab: Zara
Bag: Zara
Boots: New Look

I absolutely adore Forever 21 blazers. The fit is really good and reasonably priced! I recommend everyone to buy a blazer from Forever 21!! This coral one is current season and really brightens up a dull outfit, which I love.

But, tell me the view is amazing. Because. It. Is. AMAZING.

Haha - tell me your favourite view in London?

xo

P.S. Are you following me on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment