Thursday, August 2, 2012

MW Goodies: Primark Pickings

Hello Whirlers!

How is everyone's ramadhan coming along? I`m currently at work on my lunch break and blogging! I`m not eating so I might as well use the hour productively. 

Oh, also, I`m going into town more, which isn`t good for my bank account, as I keep buying goodies!!

I popped into Primark and spent a total of £19.00!! And, managed to nab all these bargains!!


1. Scarf.
I think its maxi. Its also really lightweight, so perfect at the moment when we have those summer  moments randomly. Only thing, I don`t like about it is that its really flat, I like scarves that stay looking quite big/volumised. I might have to iron it by running some starch through it, to keep a more structure to the scarf. I hope that makes sense, as I could be talking jibberish due to lack of food!

2. Shirt
I`ve been after a burgundy shirt for a while, and I`ve only started noticing the colour in the autumn/winter catalogues! So, when I saw this shirt on a girl's instagram picture, I had to go out and purchase it!! I absolutely love it! Cannot wait to start wearing it and trying to find loads of new outfits to wear with it. Also, it was a bargain at £3!!! AMAZEBALLS.

3. Jeans
Coloured jeans, another item I`ve been after for a while, and more specifically in burgundy! In this photo, I only included the teal pair, but I did also purchase a burgundy pair. I bought a couple sizes too big, just so it would be comfortable to pray wearing them. I`ve only tried them on so far, they seem really nice. But, again, another two items I cannot wait to mix and match with the rest of my wardrobe.

4. Necklace
I`ve been collecting this type of necklaces, but I have yet been able to wear them out, SIMPLY because I don`t know how to wear it nicely with a scarf!! Can anybody help me? Link me to a youtube video or something?! *cryface*

6. Bracelet
On sale at 50p, couldn`t say no, eh?

Do you like my purchases? Have you recently purchased anything from Primark?

xo

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet? Ends two weeks tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment