Sunday, August 12, 2012

MW Goodies: Street Princess Jewellery

Hey Whirlers,

How are you all? I recently purchased some goodies from Street Princess, which I`m very excited about! Especially as I had my eye on  a 'Ellie' bracelet for a while.

Let me give you the lowdown on Street Princess. An online jewellery boutique where the Princess is Naheeda, a wonderful chick that I had the pleasure to meet a few months ago at a bloggers meet up in London. Naheeda takes great pride in her work, and it is reflected in the end product where her bracelets are all handmade and are perfect, masha`Allah. She initially did a whole range of jewellery, but is now focussing on her handmade bracelets for a short period. That explains why her rings and necklaces are in the amazing blog sale over on her blog.

I was given the opportunity to purchase a few goodies from Street Princess with 50% discount, and here are the pictures of my purchase:
I`m a sucker for cute packaging. It shows effort and pride in their work, and most importantly, wanting to put a smile on their customers face. Orgazana pouches and little card boxes that are filled with treasures.

Here is a close-up of the packaging. There are mini crowns on one side of the box, which signifies the princess in the name. Totally cute, creative and a lot of thought has gone into the packaging. My bracelets came in this, where it was further wrapped in pink tissue paper to protect the bracelet inside the box.
A further close-up of the packaging. This is the other side of the box, showing the logo of Street Princess. Again, much thought as gone into the whole image of the product as a whole.

With the products, I was give a post card from Naheeda with a personal message. I told you I`m a sucker for cute packaging and the extra effort into putting a smile on your customers face!

'Bow' ring - £2
This was purchased from the blog sale. How cute is this ring? This ring is perfect for me, with chubby fingers, as the ring is expandable.
Riley in Red/Gold
An example of how perfectly made this bracelet is by Naheeda.
Ellie in Nude
This is my favourite product from the purchase! I love elephants.
This bracelet is JUST TOOOOO CUTE!!! I took more photos of this bracelet as I loved it too much!


Another personal touch by Street Princess is to have SP on the ends of the bracelet to stop the bracelet falling off.
It took me a while to get used to this extra weight, and had to be careful not to let it fall into my food,
but again, reflecting the personal touches to Naheeda's work.


I did actually purchase another item, a tribal necklace in antique gold, but when I was taking photos the necklace was sitting in my new necklace board and I was too lazy to go upstairs and bring it down! But, that necklace is also very pretty!!

I think the amount of time and effort Naheeda puts into her jewellery is amazing and truly reflects it in the end product. She has nailed the personal touches, the handmade bracelets are flawless and she has created truly amazing packaging to go with her jewellery, surely to leave her customers with a smile on their face.

If you liked any of these products, please do check her out on:

Her website
-

Her blog
Her twitter
instagram: @StreetPrincess

where you will find even more of her products...

or, if you have any queries, do email her!

So, what do you guys think? Isn`t the Ellie bracelet just amaze?!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment