Saturday, August 18, 2012

MW's Winning Whirler

Salam guys!

Ramadhan is over as is my competition. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that participated. It means so much to me that you took part. I wish I could give a prize to everyone but I'm not rich enough *cryface*

What I was looking for in the winning piece was someone who put a lot of time and thought into their piece, because that's what means a lot to me. You know, the whole effort of sitting there and making the outfit, following all the rules properly, and taking their time on my feedback part, too. I also looked for an outfit that would be inspirational to me, a trend that I wouldn't have usually tried out!

And, of course, an outfit that was me!

So, without much further ado, ther person who submitted this outfit is the winner:

Peaches and Cream

Congratulations!
Winning Whirler, please email me with your address so I can get the goody bag posted to you :)

Other entries I loved included:

It was a tough decision between this outfit and the winning outfit!! I will also send you a prize, so please email me your details, too! :) I loved this outfit because out of all of them, this is the one I`d most likely wear!


Loved this outfit because, her way of wearing a scarf to keep herself modest was different to me and really inspirational! And, I love how she wears her turban!
I love the colour choices in this outfit, as well as hitting a few trends at the moment, peplum tops, coloured jeans and pastel. This outfit has inspired me to find a similar colour skirt and top, just so I can wear this colour combo!


This outfit gets an honorary mention as this was the only entry by a boy! A lot of effort went into this entry, however, due to the swear word, you lose points! :p But, besides that, I`d wear the outfit, except maybe a white blazer to break it up more! :)

I love anything nude and tan! Points for that!

Arghhh!! I totally love this entry! I would sooo wear this outfit, maybe a different blouse, but most definitely an evening outfit. Don`t you just love polyvore and all the fun outfits you can make?! Although, its not very good for your bank account as it only makes you want to buy the outfits!!


Again, congratulations to the Peaches and Cream entry!! :) 

Thank you so much to everyone who entered!! I have duly noted the feedback! A few guys mentioned videos. What would you like to see? How would I do it, as I don`t really want to do it on YouTube? Is there another way of doing it? More private way? Where you can only access with a password/link?

Which outfits do you like? Which would you rock and which would you modify?

MW 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment