Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MW's I SEA Your Outfit & I Raise Mine OOTD


Whirlers ;)

How is everyone doing?! 

Basically, three weeks ago, I uploaded this skirt onto Instagram and asked for helped from the ladies on my IG to make an outfit with this skirt, as I was SERIOUSLY struggling and hadn`t even worn the skirt as I couldn`t find ANYTHING to go with it: 


I had so many girls give their opinions, and here a list of the outfits they thought would look good with this skirt:

@fujjywujjy - black t-shirt, black blazer and black leggings OR long white shirt
@sweetchums - nice bright top (coral/mustard) and toned down hijab
@bonitasusie - plain white t-shirt tucked in, plain colour hijab - black/grey
@yousras - red silky top, or bright pink or fuschia top
@thursdayslovechild - orange top, fuschia hijab
@jannatul_ferdusi - bright colour blouse and nude hijab
@black_mamba8 - to call him before I buy something as this looks like his mums curtain -.-
@crysiona - black or white blouse

Just wanted to say thank you for all your advice ladies, and mamba (-.-)

I now have MANYYYYY ways to wear this maxi skirt!! 

And, this is how I decided to style it:


 

 



T-shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Sandals: Zara
Handbag: ALDO
Hijab: Green St
Accessories: F21/H&M

Not entirely sure what I`m doing with my feet in the bottom pic??

But, thats how I decided to wear the skirt! 

What do you guys think??

And, how amazing was my view that day?!

AMAZEBALLS.

xo

P.S. Add me on IG - @mangowhirl

No comments:

Post a Comment