Sunday, July 1, 2012

MW goes all MasamProductions ;)

Whirlers,

In May, I had the wonderful opportunity to join a wedding and event video company, Masam Productions (MP) in their journey of capturing moments and memories of a beautiful couple. 

The approach MP have to wedding and events is somewhat different to other similar companies, which I was pleasantly surprised about. Prior to coming across MP, I had the usual misconception of Asian wedding videos and photographs, being, very 'back home' style - you all know what I`m talking about. Brides heads zooming out of the rose bud, waterfalls appearing randomly, and when you open the palm of your hands, the couple appear?! LOL, those. So, I was expecting this with MP, but, not at all!!

MP have a very unique approach to their work, they`re dedicated, creative, different, and these mixed together create AMAZING results. 

So, when I was given the opportunity to join them, I was extremely excited!!

I was given full control of a Canon 550D camera and, lets just say I went wild. I went completely snap happy in the attempt of capturing the memories at the mendhi and wedding. 

Check out MasamProductions:

Website: http://www.masamproductions.co.uk
Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/Masam.Productions
Blog: http://masamaproductions.blogspot.co.uk
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MasamProductions

Make sure to like/follow/subscribe them on Facebook/Blogger/YouTube! They`ve only started blogging, but you will definitely catch awesome uploads in the near future, insha`Allah.

Also, before I get onto the photographs, their videography is amazing! Check out their wedding trailer for the wedding:


So, without further ado, snap happy MangoWhirl, is sharing a FAIR number of photographs from both events. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did, taking them:

Mendhi






You will see more of this gorgeous munchkin, masha`Allah.



Wedding





 

 





Just look at the cheeky lil` munchkin at the front?! Soooo cute, masha`Allah.





 

Doesn`t the bride just look EXQUISITE?! Masha`Allah.


They had a Registry on the same day as the wedding. I love that idea.
Get everything done on one day!







At the Bidaai. So emotional. Even I shed a tear, and I didn`t even know the Bride!



And, that is it! What do you think?! Should I carry on tagging along with MasamProductions? 

Make sure you check them out, and if you have any weddings happening in South of England, then DO please keep them in your mind and contact them. They have great rates, and you never know, I might get to come along and capture your memories! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment