Saturday, April 6, 2013

MW's Ethical Evergreen OOTD

Hello Whirlers,

I`ve been MIA, so I apologise for that - I hope all are well and have been chilling (literally, its April and its STILL snowing?!)

Today was graced with some sunshine, so I thought I would share an OOTD with you - to get you into the spring/summer spirit!

Now, I`m sure everyone is aware of the new H&M campaign, which is called the 'Conscious Collection' - it is everywhere from the TV, to magazines to billboards and Vanessa Paradis is the face of the collection - so you can`t have missed it! The concept is basically making clothes out of sustainable material and only H&M would be able to make green clothes look awesome! The collections is made out of organic cotton and recycled polyester - which is great, as going green is the way to go!

The items in this collection are seriously amazing and if I had enough money I would have bought so many more pieces, but this maxi dress (and, a blazer which isn`t in this post) will have to do for now. 

Check out the rest of the beautiful pieces on the H&M website.

Here is how I`ve created an outfit with the maxi dress:






What I wore:
Maxi Dress: H&M
Scarf: Red Butterfly
Wedges: Guess
Clutch: Some Italian Brand
Belt: Republic
Accessories: H&M/StreetPrincess

So, what do you think of the outfit? How else would you style the dress? I think next time I`ll be more subtle and wear a beige cardigan.

Have you purchased anything from the collection?

xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search, follow and message me :)
P.S.3. If you have a specific outfit/video request - email me at: mangowhirl@gmail.com
P.S.4. If you want me to go shopping with you and you`re based in London, let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment