Monday, April 29, 2013

MW's Mingling with Magnolia's OOTD

Hi Whirlers!

Hope all are well, insha`Allah! The weekend went by ever so quickly, but I managed to grab a few shots in front of this gorgeous Magnolia tree!

We all love it when its Spring. Its the perfect opportunity to bring out the bright and light clothes that you have been hibernating over the, what seems a rather long and tedious, winter. So, when I saw sunshine this weekend, I leapt at the opportunity to do exactly this. Keeping with the spring vibe, I matched my dusty pink blouse with a vibrant blue maxi skirt and layered over my trusty oversized cardigan. 

I love layering, so I always feel Spring is the ideal season to do this because you can experiment with different colour combinations, and wear light jackets over it as its not quite warm to go without the jacket, but its not cold enough for a full on winter coat! 

Layering is definitively something crucial for modest fashion, as we tend to layer without even realising. When we wear that sleeveless maxi dress over a long sleeved basic tee. Even to wearing two different scarves at the same time - so we all do it! Whats your favourite layered look? I love creating different looks!

Anyway, have a look at my outfit, definitely one of my favourite ones so far! 





Blouse: Zara
Maxi Skirt: Primark
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: H&M
Handbag: Unknown
Scarf: eBay
Belt: Primark
Accessories: Street Princess/H&M
Sunglasses: TRU Tussardi

What do you think of my OOTD?

xo

P.S. Please like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl
P.S.3. If you have a specific outfit/video request - email me at: mangowhirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment