Thursday, April 11, 2013

MW's Swirly Salwar Kameez OOTD

Hey there Whirlers!

Hope all are fantastic! 

I`ve been busy recently, but made time to go to a family friend's walima and I wore this cream dipped hem salwar kameez. What do you think of it? It was difficult to find the perfect colour hijab as I didn`t want to wear cream on my head - #firstworldhijabiproblems, eh?


Salwar Kameez: Green St
Shoes: Unze
Hijab: Whitechapel Market
Ring: F21

What do you think of it?
xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search, follow and message me :)
P.S.3. If you have a specific outfit/video request - email me at: mangowhirl@gmail.com
P.S.4. If you want me to go shopping with you and you`re based in London, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment