Sunday, March 10, 2013

MW's Dusty Pink Date Night OOTD

Hi Whirlers!

I haven`t done an OOTD for a while, so I thought I would do one of those instead of making you suffer hearing my voice, hehe. 

So, this is a smart casual outfit that I would probably wear on an evening out with friends or a date night.

I paired a black maxi skirt with a black studded belt and to dress it up I wore a dusty pink with black lapels blazer and matching hue court shoes.






Vest: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Zara
Blazer: H&M
Hijab: H&M
Shoes: Next
Accessories: H&M

Wow - I shop in H&M too much :/

What do you think? How else would you wear the blazer?

xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search, follow and message me :)
P.S.3. If you have a specific outfit/video request - email me at: mangowhirl@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment