Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MW's Seeing Swallows OOTD

Hey Whirlers, 

Hope all are well :)

I did make another video of my recent shopping purchases, but it took ALL day to SAVE, I just dread to know how long it will take to upload on YT! So, I may give it a miss. In the video, I mention my recent obsession with TK Maxx, and I show you the dress in this post as one of my recent purchases. 

Its a high low dress, which I think is great for modest fashion! I understand this style is difficult to wear when they`re designed for legs to be exposed, but, worn with slim trousers or a tube maxi skirt, we can create an even better look (as we all know, less is more), a much more sophisticated look - and, lets be frank - we`re much warmer!

So, I paired the dress with slim trousers, heels to add length as I think the dress does need height to pull it off well (due to the dipped hem) and a belt to nip in the waist. 





Dress - Tk Maxx (Band of Gypsies)
Trousers - Primark
Underdress - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Belt - F21
Accessories - H&M and F21
Hijab - eBay

What do you think?

xo


P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search and follow, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment