Saturday, December 22, 2012

MW's Burgundy Blogger OOTD

Hey Whirlers,

Here is my OOTD from the Bloggers lunch. 
Photos are courtesy of Aalia.

I wore my favourite grey maxi skirt again, with an oversized cardigan I picked up from Paris, over a white button up shirt. I love wearing oversized cardigans with sleeves peeking out as I love the layered look. I added my leopard print belt to add something different to the outfit.

This winter I have totally used and abused my brown Deichmann studded biker boots. They are just SO comfortable and go with so many of my outfits - I can`t resist!! I promise I will try the grey skirt with a burnt orange top soon and share with you!! 



Shirt - H&M
Cardigan - Le Chateau
Skirt - eBayKarma Clothing HQ
Boots - Deichmann
Hijab - H&M
Belt - New Look

Are there any types of outfits you`d like to see me try out? Like, office wear, casual, formal, etc etc? 

Or, do you have a specific type of post you`d like me to do? Comment below or email me! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful break from work/school - we all deserve to just curl up with hot chocolate for a week!! 

MW

xo

P.S. Have you seen the video clips I took on this bloggers lunch? Check it out here.

P.S.2. Make sure you like me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment