Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MW's Hijabi Threads Review

Hello Belle Whirlers,

Insha`Allah everyone is well.

I came across this hijab store on Facebook, and it was during their 'OMGosh Offer' which was buy 2 hijabs for £10 or 3 hijabs for £13, so I thought, why not give them a go? Their hijabs looked really nice and one of the scarves appeared to be the perfect match of brown to a maxi dress of mine. So, I was sold, especially with such a bargain at the moment.
This offer can only be done via emailing their account, so I emailed them the three that took my fancy, also asking a question in regards to the size of the hijabs, and to my delight the servicing was very prompt and personal. 

Also, another thing which made me draw to them, is that their delivery is free in the UK, which I think is great and is definitely an advantage to their business compared to other hijab businesses out there at the moment.


I ordered on a Saturday, paid by PayPal, which is the safest option in my opinion, and it was with me by Tuesday! So, not only is the delivery free, its also ridiculously prompt!! It came in a red bag, with heart stickers on it, adding the personal touch.


Again, another personal touch, showing that they put time and effort into their products to leave their customers satisfied, they even handwrite a cute little note!! I love that! I actually carefully peeled the stickers off and added it to the cover of my moleskine because they were that cute, hehe.



These are the three I ordered: the lacey dot hijab, the safari mix and the black paisley hijab. The two black ones are oversized, whilst the safari one is normal size, but as you can see in a previous post, it provides more than enough coverage.

Review:
I thought the hijabs were great. 
Large enough for chest coverage. 
They`re also really a really soft material, which is great.

Insha`Allah, this business continue to be successful and grow, so do check them out on:
 Their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Hijabithreads

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment