Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MW's Tries Dim Sum

Whirlers!!

I hope everyone is well and totally enjoying the sun, like me, sitting in the garden and soaking up the vitamin D's! lol.

Anyway, on with the post. I went to London with a few of my Uni friends and I tried Dim Sum for the first time!! It was different, slimy, but surprisingly, filling?! The day was REALLY nice and the company was fab! We strolled through Oxford Street, browsed a few shops, we ate Dim Sum at Ping Pong down Goodge Street and then, we went back up to Marble Arch/Hyde Park and just chilled. 

Our dim sum. You can see me attempting to
use the chopsticks. Not bad, eh? lol
Mocktails, duh!! The one on the right was mine, and
OBVIOUSLY had mango juice in it!
This is a good friend of mine, she hates the camera and you
can kind of see the interior of Ping Pong in the background!
We went into the Shoe Gallery at Selfridges&Co and, I had to stroll into
Louboutin World with their anniversary this year! And, this was one of the special
shoes for the anniversary. Erm, not really to my taste though lol.
Me at Hyde Park.
Some jellybean statue in Marble Arch.
Us girls, posing as usual.
I love this pic, we found a really nice water fountain and HAD to pose it up lol.
Me and the bff lol.
I wore:
Long white tee - H&M
Fuschia maxi skirt - Tailor-made from Dhaka
Denim Jacket - Zara
Sandals - Zara
Handbag - Zara
Scarf - Green St

Have any of you tried dim sum? If not, would you want to? :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment