Saturday, March 24, 2012

MW's Travel Snaps: Brighton

Whirlers! 

I had a day out with two friends of mine in Brighton and it was so much fun!! We went on the Brighton Eye (a smaller and faster version of the London Eye, it was £8 a ticket, I probably would not go on it again, though as I felt the capsule itself wasn`t that great, so pictures didn`t turn out very nice), then the pier - where we had hot fresh donuts (mmm), followed by a browse in shops, then we had lunch in a Thai restaurant...and finally, we went to the beach to catch the sunset. Awesome day!!

Here are a few snaps from the day! Enjoy!

Me sitting inside the capsule of the Brighton Eye.
The view from inside the capsule inside the Brighton Eye.
Me on the pier.
Me in my new ride and new BFF.
My friend on the seafront.
Me with an elephant, another BFF from the day, met in the restaurant.
Me and my friends after we had lunch.
My friend not happy she got mushroom soup.
Beautiful sunset view of Brighton Seafront.
Another beautiful view of the Seafront.
Me on the beach.
Me checking out the amazing sunset.
Me and my friend, where I told her to sit the other way to actually SEE the sunset lol.
And, she listened and saw the beauty! ;)
I wore:
Black tunic - Next
Black trousers - Zara
Purple blazer - Forever 21
Black and gold belt - Primark
Black shoes - M&S

Have any of you been to Brighton?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment