Friday, March 9, 2012

MW's LUSTLIST: Marni for H&M

Another designer collaboration with the high street label, H&M and let me just tell you, it IS gorgeous, AGAIN. I caught the E! News footage of the collection in America and the celebs rocked the clothes fabulously! 

Marni is an Italian fashion label which was created in 1994, by Consuelo Castiglioni and there are a number of boutiques globally.

Again, the aim of these collaborations done by H&M, are for high street junkies to be able to afford the more high-end products, which they would not usually be able to purchase. 

Here is a collection of the clothes/bags that I love:
£59.99
This colour is HOT for this spring/summer fashion world and I`ll be honest, I`m a sucker for tan coloured handbags. They go with ANY outfit, especially in the spring/summer. Plus, its HUGE. I love big bags!

£69.99
This is BEAUTIFULLLLL. I love it. I love the structure, the cut, the collar, everything. Its also a great colour, which I adore. To 'hijabify' this I would wear it with a long sleeve tshirt in the same colour and, I`d wear the same colour slim fit trousers/jeans with tan coloured wedges and the bag above!

£59.99
This dress hits the colour block trend perfectly and Frieda Pinto wore it very nicely, well, except the socks, that was too much, but in her defence, she was feeling cold (lol). She added a Marni belt (£9.99) to add structure to the outfit.

Photo courtesy of Zimbio

£29.99
This bag is TOO cute, and I don`t think anything else needs to be said about it.
£69.99
Gosh, I LOVEEEEE this shirt! It hits the pyjama`s trend for this spring/summer! I love how there are pockets at the bottom, which will be seen as the hijab won`t be covering it.
I`d wear this shirt with black trousers, black court shoes, black hijab and a red oversized clutch.

What did you like from the collection?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment