Monday, April 2, 2012

Tag: A to Z of Me


I saw this tag on Muslimahs Musings blog, and I just had to do it, as I do love a tag!! 
Lets get on with it, and hah, if you get to Z, you`ll know 26 new things about me lol.

-xo-

Age: 23

Bed Size: Double, but with 14 pillows and cushions!!! I love having a fluffy bed lol.

Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, but it has to be done lol.

Dogs: are haram lol.

Essential start of your day: Fajr namaz and a smile.

Favourite Colour: Pink, plum, burgundy, black and brown.

Gold or Silver: Gold.

Height: 5".

Instruments I play: None.

Job Title: Ummm, Miss? lol

Kids: insha`Allah one day in the future.

Live: South Coast of England.

Mum's name: Mama Bear.

Nickname: Nilly.

Pet Peeve: When somebody squeezes from the middle of the toothpaste tube, squeeze it from the end!!!! Grr!! When somebody touches me, I hate being touched. When you give something in mint condition to someone, and they don`t treat it the same way. Arghhh!!!! Especially, with books!! If I`m capable of not creasing the cover, why can`t you??!! 

Quote from a movie: "Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you`re gonna get." - Forrest Gump
"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?" - Practical Magic
You are in desperate need of Chanel." - The Devil Wears Prada

Right or left handed: Born as a lefty, but parents forced me to use right, but I can write with both.

Siblings: 2 brothers.

Time you wake up: Fajr.

Underwear: should remain anonymous. 

Vegetables you dislike: Cabbage, and a few desi vegetables.

What makes you run late: Me? Run late? Pffft. I don`t think so, BUT, if I were to run late, it would be National Rail or TFL`s fault.

X-rays you've had done: Teeth and head lol.

Yummy food you make: I quite literally make the most amazing spaghetti bolognese. 

Zoo animal: Bengal tiger <3

I tag whoever wants to join in!! And, if you do it, make sure to leave your post in the comments below so i can learn more about you (:

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment