Saturday, March 10, 2012

MW's Travel Snaps: Bangladesh

So, I went to Bangladesh and here are a few snaps! :)

1. Shahid Minar

 2. Lal Bagh Kella



3. Sheikh Mujib Statue around Dhaka University

 4. Freedom Fighters Statue around Dhaka University

5. AdventureLand

6. Parliament

- I think you can tell, I absolutely ADORED Lal Bagh Kella and absolutely loved taking pictures of it from all different angles. This fort has amazing history. It was originally built for the King's beloved wife, but they were unable to complete it, and they had used it to protect themselves
- I was really honoured to FINALLY go to the Shahid Minar and pay my respects to the students who sacrificed their lives for the language of Bangla.
- AdventureLand was a SHOCKINGLY bad amusement park, I would NOT waste money there lol.

Have any of you Whirlers been to Bangladesh?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment