Thursday, August 8, 2013

MangoWhirl's Everyday Look

Hey Whirlers,

Firstly, Eid Mubarak! :) May all our duas and fasts be accepted, insha`Allah.

As it was requested by a number of you beauties, I have uploaded a make up related video - which I enjoyed doing...so be prepared to watch more get ready with me videos!

So, the video I did was my 'Everyday Look', have a watch and let me know what you think:


You can also see how I contour myself and note how excited I get haha!

Products used on an everyday basis:

- HD Brows Palette in Vamp (I used shade Carbon on my eyebrows)
I used a Sigma Small Angled Brush E65 to apply

- Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base + Concealer in 145 Medium - Moyen
I used a Sigma Precision Flat P80 to apply

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Zero

- L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black

- KIKO Luxurious Lashes in Black (I think, doesn`t state on the packaging)

- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
I used a Sigma Precision Flat P80 to apply

- Sleek Face Form Palette in Dark
I used a Sigma Large Angled Contour Brush F40 to apply

Urban Decay  Naked Flushed Palette
I used a Sigma Large Powder Brush F30 to apply

- The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Louminizer
I used a Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply

L'Oreal 6 Hour Glam Shine in 200 Mauve
I used a Real Techniques Detailer Brush to apply

Scarf is from Whitechapel Market and the pin is a standard straight pin (purchased off Amazon) and painted to a nail polish colour of my choice! 

Hope you enjoyed!

Do let me know if you have any video requests and I will try my best to do them!

Much love,
MW xo

P.S. Do comment, like and subscribe :) And, check out where else you can catch me:

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/mangowhirl
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/mangowhirl
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/MangoWhirl

No comments:

Post a Comment