Wednesday, July 24, 2013

MW's Everyday Hijab Style and ZokiPin

Hey Whirlers,

Hope Ramadan has been treating you well, I cannot believe it is nearly ending already!! This blessed month flies by in a flash!

Apologies for being MIA on the blog this month, but I haven`t been completely away! If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you will know I have been trying to be interactive on YouTube! So, I have been uploading over there! I have even made my videos public! *horror*

So, do check it out, like, comment, subscribe and share! :)

I love hearing what you guys think/suggestions.

Right, so the first video I uploaded after making my videos public, was my everyday hijab style!

As mentioned in the video, it was oddly enough requested by a few Whirlers! So, here you go:



In the video, I mention the hijab pins from ZokiPins, which is a fantastic new online hijab pin store.
Their product range is extremely cute, have a look at a few of their pins:





The pins arrived safely and promptly, first class signed delivery, wrapped in a cute compact box and each pin had its own individual netted pouch for protection.

The quality of the pins, themselves are great. There wasn`t a stone missing in any of the pins, which to me is really important as I`m very OCD like that. 

I am absolutely loving the Princess pin, as it just oozes Indian Princess from the Mughal Era (which I love and am completely fascinated by). This is the one I wore in my video, as I feel this is the one I could get away with wearing on an everyday basis.

My favourite pin out them is the Emerald Sea, as it sparkles so nicely when the light catches it, however, I don`t have anything emerald in my wardrobe at the moment so I`m on the hunt for something cute to wear with it!

The Bali pin is slightly bigger compared to the other two pins and is something I`m not used to, but I definitely think, I would wear this when I`m wearing all black with gold accessories to ensure it stood out.

However, as these pins are so cute, I definitely think I will be adding them to accessorise my blazer!


The price range for ZokiPins range from £2.99 to £6.99 being the most expensive. I think this a reasonable price range, considering the quality of the pins are great and would definitely round up any outfit, whether it be day or evening.

So, do pop along to their website and have a browse. The website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through, which is very important for a satisifed customer experience.

Or, you can catch them on Twitter (@ZokiPins) and over on Facebook!

Have a lovely day!

MW
xo

P.S. Email me, I love a good ol's chat: mangowhirl@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment