Monday, June 17, 2013

MW's Khaki Killa Heels OOTD

Hey Whirlers,

Hope you`re all well.

It was my birthday over the weekend so I had an excuse to dress up (!), I opted for a dipped dress in khaki,  which is currently my favourite colour! I`m loving dipped dresses at the moment, also. They`re perfect for modesty and fab for petite girls, as you won`t trip over the front hem!

What do you think of my outfit?






Dress: Forever21
T-Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Trousers: New Look
Scarf: eBay
Belt: H&M
Bag: Mango

xo


P.S. Please like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl
P.S.3. Email me at: mangowhirl@gmail.com
P.S.4. Have you seen my latest video? If not, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment