Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MW's Burning Orange Birthday OOTD

Hey Whirlers,

Everyone loves finding new ways to wear their dresses, and I`m sure many of you have this burnt orange maxi dress from H&M. I always found it was quite difficult to wear alone. 

I decided to experiment with it by removing the original string belt it came with and wearing a tan leather waist belt.

I then teamed the dress with a blazer to complete a much more polished look - which is ideal for an evening event, birthday dinner (like I did, or even a date night). 

Big cocktail rings and a matching clutch and you`re good to go!

How do you wear your maxi dress?






Dress: H&M
Blazer: Next
Belt: Republic
Clutch: Unkown but from TK Maxx
Accessories: Forever 21 and News Look
Wedges: Guess

xo

P.S. Have you seen my latest video? If not, check it out here.
P.S.1. Do email me for a chat - mangowhirl@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment