Sunday, June 9, 2013

MW's Weird/Random Facts Video

Hi Whirlers,

I`ve been meaning to do a lookbook of different maxi skirt looks, but my videographer (Yes, Mama Mango) keeps saying next week, next week...every week!

But, I will get one up, eventually.

Do you have any specific looks/events you would like to see in the lookbook?

However, in the meantime, do watch my latest video!

It`s random and weird things about myself!


Yes, I am a right dork. Please do not judge me.

If there is anything you want to watch in particular, do email/tweet/instagram me!

xo

P.S. Please like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl
P.S.3. Email me at: mangowhirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment