Sunday, January 20, 2013

MW's Winter Wonderland OOTD

Whirlers,

Hope you`re all staying safe if you`re faced with snow! Its slightly embarrassing living in Southern England, where a slightest bit of snow we all go into standstill! Anybody else get frustrated with that??

Evidently the camera had to come out with the beautiful scenes around the area!
This is what I wore to face the cold. 
I`m not sure why I have my hands on my snood in EVERY photo, I apologise. I must of thought it looked cute haha.

I`m loving my Next overcoat - its so warm, fits like a glove and just perfecto! I love Next because they  are one of the few high street stores that offer petite range and wide fit shoes - which I need both, being 5ft and size 4 wide feet - I`m always buying items from there for my everyday wardrobe. So, when I found this gorgeous camel overcoat - I was TOTALLY ecstatic and put this in my 'shopping basket' ridiculously quickly!
Its perfect because I can wear it casually with my biker boots and I can wear it to work, where I wear smart attire - like I said, perfecto!






T-Shirt - H&M
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Overcoat - Next
Boots - New Look
Gloves - John Rocha
Scarf - eBay
Snood - H&M

What are you wearing to stay warm this winter?

xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search and follow, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment