Monday, January 28, 2013

MW's Feminine Fierce OOTD

Whirlers, 

If you follow me on Instagram, then you`ll know, I recently purchased beautiful studded boots:


So, over the weekend, I incorporated them into my outfit as I was dying to wear them! They are surprisingly comfortable for Zara. And, at the moment they are £16.99 on the website!

Studs and spikes isn`t my usual attire, so I kept it feminine with a floral blouse and a long pleated maxi skirt. As you can see, I wore the floral blouse and funky belt from my recent goodies post! I`m seriously loving this belt - literally finding any excuse to put it on. 

What do you think? 





Blouse: Next
Belt: Next
Boots: Zara
Bag: Aldo
Hijab: H&M

How else do you think I could rock the boots? 

xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search and follow, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment