Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MW's Shopping Goodies: H&M, New Look, Next and more

Hey Whirlers,

Hope are well! I`ve recently been splurging - I know, bad habits die hard - but I will stop buying clothes for a few months, I think.

Here are my recent goodies:


I first ordered some things online from H&M - I love that shop, but their online delivery is horrendous! H&M sort it out - I`m pretty sure you lose valuable customers due to your awful delivery servicing.

1. Scarves 
Khaki scarf, oversized and made out of linen - perfect for summer, but I`m just going to throw this around my neck for the office. This scarf appealed to me because of the frayed edges - love that.
Grey scarf, oversized square scarf from the men's section. Super soft and perfect for throwing on as a shawl. This scarf also has frayed edges - yay!
Pink floral scarf, normal size lightweight scarf - perfect for the Spring when floral will be on trend.
2. Pink Blazer
I love this blazer, it has black lapels - so it will be perfect for an evening dinner date.
3. Pumps
H&M do great everyday pumps for £7.99 which I love, I think these are like my 6th or 7th pairs! I purchased black as everything goes with black and some leopard print pumps because I usually wear black and I like to have something to 'pop'!
4. Sleeveless Blouse
I love this vibrant pinky-coral coloured satin blouse. I have yet to wear it, but its modest and large (I purchased a size 18) and dipped hem. So I`m looking forward to creating an outfit with this blouse.
5. Long Sleeve Blouse
I needed a light coloured dip hemmed blouse to wear casually over coloured jeans - and, I think this is perfect for it! It is somewhat sheer, but I will wear a nude long sleeve t-shirt underneath.



I have recently become obsessed with eBay and over the Christmas period I ordered a lot of items, even bidding for the first time - PLUS winning - RESULT! I haven`t uploaded all of my purchases from eBay as they`re dotted around the house but these items were at hand:

6. Brown Shoulder Bag
I absolutely adore this bag, I initially saw it on one of The Curious Orchid duo at the recent Bloggers Lunch and I fell in love with it. Check out their details photos of the bag here. You wouldn`t believe this bag is from eBay! The seller is called soleaffair, UK based, too! The bag comes in a variation of colours - check out the page here. Must buy!
7. "Maxi" Skirts
More like midi skirts, with a 20cm shorter lining to the skirt, itself! I prefer to wear my skirts on my waist than my hips, so when I do this - the skirts should JUST skim the floor, but these ones come to my mid-calf - which I`m not happy about. If I wear it on my hips, it does touch the floor - but we`ll see. I`ll try and find an outfit with these skirts. 
Can midi skirts be worn with leggings underneath?
8. Scarf
This scarf appealed to me because it was oversized and in hunter green. It also has a fab print on it, which will be great for the warmer weather to come!
Check out the page for it here - have a look at the other colour options. The rustic red one looks gorgeous, too!


Princess Rockz, everyone has heard of them, and of course one of the founders/face of the label is my dear friend Aalia, so its good to support a friends business!
9. Scarves
I opted for the terracotta maxi scarf and the dark brown maxi scarf - both oversized and soft! Can`t wait to wear them!
10. Scarf
This is a massive oversized scarf from the men's section in Berksha. It also has frayed edges, which I love. I don`t know what colour this is, because its not grey, but its not purple, either. Hmm. Its like a dull heather colour.


11. Scarves
Its those skinny scarves, which would look great as the bow on your turban. I`ve only ever done the turban look once, and that was when I was doing my contouring tutorial  - but, I want the confidence to experiment so thats why I purchased these skinny scarves! One has a floral print and the other has a paisley print.
12. Rings
Each one was £1, which is fantastic. I purchased a bow, an owl and a butterfly. Seriously cute.


13. Maroon Blouse
I love the colour of this blouse, as I am obsessed with oxblood. What I also adore about this blouse, is that there is a lacy panel on the top part (front and back), but its not see-through! There is material underneath it - maintaining your modesty which is fantastic - so no skin is exposed! Perfecto!
14. White Blazer
This is a long line blazer, and is perfect for an evening do - as its modest, yet elegant at the same time. Can`t wait for the cold to pass so I can wear it and not worry about getting it dirty!
15. Belt
OH.MY.WORD. 
I love this belt!! I`ve worn it 3 times already - totally obsessed! I`ve seen similar, but smaller size belt in New Look! The belt looks fantastic with a black flowy maxi skirt!
16. Blouse
This is a high neck, long sleeve sheer floral blouse - which I absolutely love. Although the button is on the back of the neck, which makes me feel claustrophobic :( besides that, this blouse is gorgeous with a maxi skirt, as well!
17. Metal Painted Word
I love anything French. Had to buy it. Its currently on my dresser, I`m waiting to think of a more creative place for it.
18. Headband
Again, like item 11, I want to put bows in my scarves. Just stocking up before I start experimenting!

So, that`s all my recent purchases, and hopefully for a long time - lol.

What are your recent purchases? 
Have you bought anything the same?
Is there an OOTD you`d like to see with any of these items?

Let me know. Keep safe in the snow.

Lots of love,
xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search and follow, please :)


No comments:

Post a Comment