Thursday, June 7, 2012

MW's OOTD: Man(go)Made Maxi ;)

Whirlers!

I had a project at the back of my mind for a while, but the other day, a friend of mine totally inspired me to get creative and get on with it, soooo, I proceeded with and ended up sewing myself a maxi skirt out of my Ma`s kameez.

I shaped  the panels, so it would flow out towards the bottom and  I added a piece of elastic at the back, to form a shape, and to basically not fall off my hips.
I took a few snaps of me sewing it and then OOTD (duh) of it, check it out!



Ohhhh, its finally coming together!!
 

 

I think its not bad for a first attempt of making a skirt!
I had two TINY slits at the bottom, just to make it a little different. 

Vest: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Maxi Skirt: MangoWhirl (lolll)
Hijab: Zara
Accessories: H&M/Forever 21

What do you guys think?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment