Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MW Goes On A Road Trip With Her Fab Five

Hello Whirlers 

Hope all are well! Weather has been fantastic lately, so myself and the girls took a trip down to Brighton!  Day consisted of make up shopping, Las Iguanas, strolling through The Pavilions Gardens, a walk along the seafront to see the beach and the Pier and rounding up with exploring through the North Laines! 

Here are a few photos from the day:
Drive down on the motorway.
As usual a round of mocktails.
Starters: I had some mushroom soup thing.
Our usual round of nachos! Mmm.
Main dish: Blazing Bird
This is a photo of what we`re like when we`re unaware there is a photo being snapped. Frooti  being anti-social and on her phone, and there`s me - posing to myself lol.
Fab Five <3
Frootibeauty <3
MakeupAtoZ
*cough*tourist alert *cough - I mean look at Choccy's camera around her neck!
I love this shot by Choccy!
#hollaholla
Sun starting to set


Hope you enjoyed the photos as much as we did taking them.

Have you been to Brighton? Where would you recommend going? We always seem to opt for the beach and Pier!

xo

P.S. Make sure to like my Facebook Page.
P.S.1. Also, are you following this blog? If not, click here to do so.
P.S.2. I`m over on Twitter and Instagram under username @mangowhirl, so search and follow, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment