Saturday, November 10, 2012

MW's Cosy Charcoal OOTD

Hello Whirlers, kem cho?

Sorry I`ve been MIA for a while...hope all are well! 

I`m going to be at Smoky not Smudgy on the 17th - will you be there? Would be great to see you! Let me know if you`re going!! :)
---
Autumn is finally creeping on us, with the golden leaves on our drives, the icy mornings, the earlier Maghrib azaan and the warmth of hot chocolate. This can only mean, all my favourite colours come out to play! 

I recently purchased a charcoal grey maxi skirt, which I am absolutely obsessed with. It goes with so many different hues of colour which I am discovering when I play around creating new outfits. A favourite colour combination of mine with grey is...burgundy. This is great as its such an on trend colour this season. It not only adds warmth to a dull hue (the grey) it just looks so cosy!

I`ve also dug out my snoods from the back of my cupboard, so yay - even more cosy time for me!

What do you think of my outfit?





Tshirt - H&M
Cardigan - Zara
Skirt - eBay
Bag - Matalan
Shoes - Deichmann
Accessories - H&M/Forever 21
Hijab - Forever 21
Snood - H&M

Also, a fun photo which I uploaded onto Instagram:



What other colour combinations go with grey? 
(So, I have even more excuse to wear this maxi skirt!)

Also, are you going to SnS this year?? 

xo

P.S. Have you seen my pics from my trip to Paris? Here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment